Our current vacancies
To apply for any position listed below please download the application form and
post it to the following address
The Simply Group
5 Jubilee Way
Successful applicants will then be contacted by telephone/email and asked to come
in for an interview. We are always looking for talented individuals, if you feel
you have a skills set that may be of interest please e-mail your> CV to email@example.com
send it to the address above
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Marketing and Social Media Assistant
We are looking to recruit a Marketing and Social Media Assistant within our Marketing Department.
Duties will include:
· Work with the Marketing Manager to develop the plan and the parameters for the corporate social media strategy.
· Ensure accounts are updated on a daily basis and that messaging is timely and relevant.
· This also includes using social media tools (i.e., Tweetdeck , Hootsuite , etc.) to schedule tweets to appear overnight and on weekends.
· Monitor the internet for any positive or negative feedback about our brand/stores, and then follow up on the feedback.
· Encourage and thank individuals for positive feedback, and try to appease any unhappy customers.
· Monitor trends and new social media tools to improve productivity.
· Constantly scouring the internet and the news headlines for articles, stories and tips that are industry related and which can be posted to the social media accounts.
· Run competitions, promotional offers and discounts across all social accounts by developing ideas and bring to fruition.
· Track and monitor the effectiveness and success of online initiatives, in order to calculate a return on investment. Provide reports on what worked and what didn't work.
· Recruit and work with external bloggers to obtain high quality blog posts. Manage the editorial calendar so that articles published regularly. Check that all guess articles are mention by our contributor on own social profiles.
· Write and produce relevant, engaging blog content.
· Plan, develop and monitor paid social campaigns in line with monthly allocated budgets.
· Proof marketing material as and when produced.
· Oversee design (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
If you have relevant skills for this position please apply in writing along with your CV to Rebecca Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download an application
form and apply for this position