Our current vacancies
The Simply Group
5 Jubilee Way
Successful applicants will then be contacted by telephone/email and asked to come in for an interview.
- STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
- We are always looking for talented individuals, if you feel you have a skills set that may be of interest please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to the address above
Product Administrator, Simply Swim - Full Time
Due to the expansion of the Product Administration team we are looking to recruit a dedicated Simply Swim Product Administrator to be based at our offices in Faversham. The main responsibilities of the post will be for the creation and maintenance of product page content, including the creative writing of engaging descriptions and on page merchandising of products The successful candidate will be critical to providing the administrative support, for the continued growth and success of the Simply Swim brand.
Key responsibilities & objectives;
· Create and maintain stock records within the database using in-house system.
· Produce engaging and accurate descriptive content that enables the customer to make an informed purchasing decision.
· Selection and processing of engaging and accurate visual content.
· Creating purchase orders for submission to suppliers for forward orders in accordance with business unit budgets and forecasts.
· Purchase order Management; liaising with suppliers regarding delayed deliveries, amending purchase orders and updating websites/customers via in-house system.
· Assist Category Manager with supplier meetings where required.
· Actively maintain product knowledge through self-directed study and regular attendance of product training sessions.
· General product administration.
Required qualifications, knowledge, experience & skills;
· Strong written and verbal communication skills (good English language essential, other European languages desirable).
· Preferably be experienced and skilled in creative writing and producing search engine optimised content.
· Administratively well organised with a commitment to consistently high levels of quality and output.
· Must be IT literate with strong Microsoft Word & Excel skills and be able to learn new systems reasonably swiftly.
£16,000 per annum
28 days annual leave (including public holidays)
Flexi-time & long service leave
|Download an application form and apply for this position